Monday, December 10, 2012

A local cafe

The year is ending soon, everything feels laid back despite the busyness at work. Just a lingering feeling in my heart.
Over the weekend, my bff and I went downtown. Mostly because we wanted to visit this huge mall in the city centre and at the same time drop by this much talked about LOKL (read : local) cafe in the midst of KL city.
It's a small cafe adjoined to a hostel.
I like how the light reflected in this picture. It was a slow evening.
I bought this Topshop necklace eons ago, and this is the first time I am wearing it. Yikes!
dress - bYSI, necklace - Topshop [pics by y(a)ppie]

Head over to her blog before she accuse me of stealing :P @ http://mind-graffiti.blogspot.com/2012/12/local.html

No comments:

new post in 2020

Here in 2020, comes a new post from me in this realm, once again. I have been trying for many years to write about my thoughts and things ...