Saturday, May 30, 2020

new post in 2020

Here in 2020, comes a new post from me in this realm, once again.

I have been trying for many years to write about my thoughts and things I like. Movies, music, fashion, skincare etc. Had not really succeeded because I did not continue to take the second and third step. Many times I have pushed this ideation back, far back behind my brain. I just feel fine with just thinking about it in my brain and never ever have I reach the stage where I actually write in on paper or in this binary diary log.

Here I go again, trying it once more and hope for the best for it will last.

I would like to share my thoughts on my observations on skincare, and at the same time try to live a life with not creating so much waste. My daily life includes me trying in small ways to recycle and at times refusing. BUT it's not easy because of the convenient life we all have been living, and taught to live, especially in this metropolitan city. There's so many people around me that are not educated to live sustainably and put a thought on how we should make a good impact in this earth.

There's so much to learn about recycling, reduce, reuse and refuse. I am no way an expert but I am willing to learn and practise it. I do hope I will be able to make at least a small mark and make my way slowly to a small change in my life.

During the quarantine period at times like this I have noticed the amount of waste we create individually. All the unnecessary items, all the waste we create daily.

I am not perfect. For example, I like to buy clothes very much, more than I should. Or stationaries, ...  skin care or beauty products that even if I slather all over my body, there'd still be excess.

In this era, we --- I mean ME, are constantly being sold by marketing tactics, beautiful packaging or social media influences and many more... to want more than we need. Like 4 pairs of white sneakers, that black pants that you probably worn once for that instagram post, or worse, never cause you haven't got a instaworthy shot yet.

At then end, my inner heart has been whispering to me softly yet, frequently to make such changes. Yes, my heart may ache a little if I don't get the beauty Reformation-like dress or if I don't wear the trendiest shoes around or never tried the coveted Drunk Elephant skincare yet. But it's all good. I finally found out that I don't have to use everything and own everything, as long as I have used it in meaningful way and serves purpose during its full lifetime.

With this blogging journal, I hope I am able to understand further on this science of skincare, learn and share so that we all can make the right choices when we make any purchases.

I don't know where this post's direction is going, but let's just say it's my first step and please give me some encouragement.

Bisous, PJ

No comments:

new post in 2020

Here in 2020, comes a new post from me in this realm, once again. I have been trying for many years to write about my thoughts and things ...