Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Makeup collection

I may not be a master at makeup or one who put on a whole load products on my face. Especially when I rush in the mornings and can afford only 15-20mins to put color on my face.
But seemingly, I do have a sizeable collection.

Here are some of my stuff (please pardon the raw image taken via my iphone 4).
These are taken a few months back, and I am sure I've added more to the collection.

 Lip products - balm, gloss / tints, lipsticks
 Blushers and 1 bronzer
 Eyeliners, Mascaras
(underused) brushes
Eyeshadows!
Perfumes

post script : In my attempt to practise my French, I will try to write in French (I have started taking up French lessons a year ago, but with not much improvements) =(
It might not be a direct translation, word for word. I will be making attempts with my limited vocabulary.

Je presente mon collecions de maquillage. C'est beau coup de produits de maquillage.; il y a rouge à lèvres, baume à lèvres, brilliant à lèvres, fard à joues, fard à paupières, mascara, brosser et parfum.
 Après, je vais revue.

No comments:

new post in 2020

Here in 2020, comes a new post from me in this realm, once again. I have been trying for many years to write about my thoughts and things ...