Wednesday, January 7, 2015

Happy New Year! 2015!


Let's kick off the year with more posts from me.

Do you want to know my beauty questions answered?

Which beauty products are your must-haves?
The Body Shop's Vitamin E lip balm used to be my favourite. But's I must say it's not a holy grail item. I stopped restocking it since it became overpriced for a small size lip balm (RM27.40 now, from RM19.90).
My must haves are tinted moisturizer for the face and eyeliner.
Currently using Origin's A Perfect World™ SPF 35 PA+++ UV Face Protector with White Tea
For eyeliners, there are a lot of good ones by different type of brush / finish / effect etc.
Let's keep it simple and the one I always reach for or keep in my makeup pouch are Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil. I got a set of 8 pencils during Christmas promo, at about RM88?.
What a great deal!

What’s your favorite beauty ritual?
Adding on sleeping mask on top of my usual daily skin care routine, maybe once or twice a week or when my skin needs that extra boost.

What’s your go-to lip product?
Still a lip balm, lip gloss girl. I will try lipstick this year, since I've bought quite a few. There are more choices now as more and more lipstick/balm hybrid type in the market or even lip tints. I dread having to deal with dry chapped lips.

What is your morning beauty routine?
Fast & simple. Milky cleanser face wash. Face moisturizers, eye cream. And makeup.

What’s your signature fragrance?
DKNY Pure.

What’s the best beauty advice you’ve ever received?
Frequent face mask.

And the worst advice?
I probably have never tried any tips that I don't feel comfortable trying or suitable for my lifestyle.

Any tips or tricks you want to share with readers?
Don't get sucked in by the latest gimmick or beauty trends. Observe, research, get reviews before testing it out yourself.

Your favorite drugstore beauty product?
Nivea Body Lotion.

When do you feel the most beautiful?
Clean and simple face, with simple eyeliner and some mascara.

Backtrack to 2008



No comments:

new post in 2020

Here in 2020, comes a new post from me in this realm, once again. I have been trying for many years to write about my thoughts and things ...